Friday, February 10, 2012

SELL, SELL, SELL YOUR HOME IN DENVER NOW!!!

People have been looking at me like I have 2 heads when I say there is nothing for sale. Well I have the stats to prove it. According to an article in the Denver Post, the number of houses for sale shrunk to 10,443 in January, a 5% decrease from December.

It is nearly 7,500 down on the number available this time last year!!!

I had an instance only this week where a house had been on the market for 1 day, and had 5 offers within 24 hours. It then went to highest and best.

THERE IS NOTHING FOR BUYERS TO BUY!!!

So if you waiting for the spring, DON’T. If everyone is waiting for the spring, inventory will spring back to normal levels, and it could be harder to sell. The shift in the market has been unbelievable in a short space of time.

So call me today and we can discuss your options 720 226 4168


SELL, SELL, SELL YOUR HOME IN DENVER NOW!!!