An exciting report from Fox Business highlighted Denver as the place to profit from the housing growth. People are migrating to Denver from all over the country, and here are some of the contributing factors which makes buying a property in Denver a good investment:-
* Unemployment is below the national average at 7.9%
* The per capita income is $29,844
* Median home price is $244,100
* It is home to 9 of the Fortune 500 companies including Dish Network, Liberty Media, and Newmont Mining
* The foreclosure rate is half of the nation average
This is a perfect time to buy a property as an investment with rental potential. Rents are increasing inline with demand.
If you would like to learn more about buying an Investment property, please come to a FREE INVESTORS CLASS on Wednesday 1st February at 6pm. Contact me for more information email@example.com
To see more about the report from Fox Business, Click here
How Can You Profit From Housing Growth in Denver?