Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Luxury homes in West Ranch, West Ken Caryl .... a BEAUTIFUL and STUNNING area to live

SEARCH WEST RANCH HOMES FOR SALE

Should I keep this to myself ?? OK, I will share a little undiscovered area which has 'blown my socks off'. This Gated Sub-division is called West Ranch which is on the west side of Ken Caryl and is not in the typical part of Ken Caryl as you would expect. It is literally 2 minutes to the US 285 from the north entrance (but you don't hear or see it) and 10 mins to the C470.

As you drive through this area, you will think you have entered a State Park. There are over 500 acres of dedicated open space. A quiet road tucks round wooded forests with some amazing views of the Denver Metro spreading as far as the eye can see. Yet there are over 50 homes tucked behind these trees.

Each home is situated on many acres of land keeping each home very private. They are STUNNING! The houses are zoned for horses - some have stables and barns already.

If you are in the market for a home in this price range, I highly encourage you view these homes.

The bad news is you cannot just drive through. The good news is you can give me a call and I will show you these stunning homes.

SEARCH WEST RANCH HOMES FOR SALE